If you’re like us, you want to know one thing about unit warranty. What’s covered? Below is a bulletized list of need to know points, followed by a more detailed explanation, for those that are interested. So, please kick back, grab a drink, and enjoy the information!
- Parts & Labor – 1-year coverage
- Compressor (Part only) – 5-year coverage
- Warranty period begins at time of purchase
- Even rental fleet units are covered (Unlike competing units)
- We don’t quibble over details to try and void the warranty
- Doesn’t require certified HVAC technician schedule maintenance to maintain warranty (Unlike competing manufacturers)
Want to file a claim?
We’re very sorry you’ve run into problems, and we’ll do our best to make make this problem disappear hassle free. Please submit the following form, so we can quickly get you up and running.
We’ve tried to cover the vast majority of problems with step-by-step solutions in a single location of frequently asked questions. Please take a quick look, and see if there might be an easy solution available. We’re eager to expand our documented knowledge base, so please let us know if anything is missing!
See FAQ Here (Opens new tab)
Looking for Replacement Parts?
If you need parts for a machine that’s not under warranty, we have you covered. Please select the air conditioner product line below to find the appropriate parts.